• adclovesadcloves member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Over The Top
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • danzigweddingdanzigwedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

do i need to rent linens? i have a pic of what the table will look like without any upgrades and they look fine to me. im starting to get a little worried that i need to be doing more things! like buying a cake stand, linens, menus, toasting flutes, cake cutter....do i need to buy them? or does the hotel provide them? i emailed and called my contact and she hasnt responded yet.
    thanks! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    im still searching... will be watching this ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • edited December 2011
    Lynette, I'm purchasing mine from efavormart, they're on sale for $6.59, much cheaper than renting
    Photobucket
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hopefully will also be buying mine from EFavorMart.com, however, I bookmarked a few places for linens just in case:

Hitched
    The Chiavari Chair Boutique
    Rumor Has It Party Rentals
    Atlas Party Rentals
    Brelex Party Rentals
  • edited December 2011
    Candis, efavormart is my backup.

Danzig... you need to rent the cake stand from your baker or you can purchase one. And you need to buy your cake cutting set, the hotel doesn't typically provide these things. They will provide standard linens and the menus and I'm sure just regular champagne glasses.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    I am going with efavormart.com, but Brelex was my second choice if I didn't want to buy them.  If you buy, check out linentablecloth.com too.  They have some discount codes on FB usually.  I bought some overlays from them for the eparty.
  • edited December 2011
    Angel, thank you for that site, I never knew about it!! Its super comparable to efavormart I wonder if the colors are comparable? Hmm!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    efavormart looks good ... there's some gorgeous ones at Panache but the one I love is $75/table, so I don't think that will be happening.

Over the Top is on my naughty list right now, because I requested a quote from them a week or two ago, and they haven't responded to me ... but I am on their mailling list.  How am I supposed to even take advantage of the promos you send me if you won't answer me in the first place?
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the site Angel. Unfortunately they don't have 108" overlays.. booooo!!
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Gables linens?
  • edited December 2011
    Lynette, I didn't even know they came in 108".  nice!
  • PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AB Covers, but only because the are contracted in my package.
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting ours from the Venue.
  • edited December 2011
    Well I wound up ordering them through efavormart. Thanks for all your help ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards