Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Rustic Wedding venues in NE ohio

We are looking for a rustic venue in Northeast Ohio (Willoughby, Mentor, Chagrin Falls, etc). I have found a few places that don't have air conditioning (June 2013 wedding) or are too expensive. I was hoping to find something unique and different that is a little budget friendly. We LOVE Manakiki, but cannot afford the catering packages. Please let me know if you have been to a wedding anywhere in the area that is not just another banquet hall. 
Thanks sooo much for your help! 

Re: Rustic Wedding venues in NE ohio

• Options
    My friend was married at Sun Valley about 4 years ago. I think it was very budget friendly, but also it was nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kje61kje61 member
    First Comment
    The Family Life Center (Federated Church) in Chagrin Falls, they have a web site.
  • Options
    Henn mansion in Euclid
  • Options
    check out  Pine Ridge CC if you like mankiki - I have heard many rave reviews of the venue and food. 
  • Options
    Our reception is June 2013 at the Vermillion on the Lake Historical Community Center. It's basically a huge log cabin right on the lake. Beautiful hardwood floors, airconditiong, and a kitchen. :) There is no catering restriction and is budget-friendly. It may be a bit of a hike for you, but we are coming from North Olmsted and think it's worth it :)

It is filling up quickly, so I would call soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards