Florida-South Florida
Options

I NEED TO VENT....WTH

ALFRED ANGELO BRIDAL ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! My sister's dress arrived in the store on June 2nd. WTH did I rec'v THREE calls since then asking me to confirm her address and I have confirmed it THREE TIMES? Why is the dress still in their store? ABSOLUTE IDIOTS!!

I will be calling the corporate office in the morning and sending letters!! The manager even lied to me...really WTH!

I would never, never, ever recommend them!

Grrrrr!!!!

Re: I NEED TO VENT....WTH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    which alfred angelo? i got my dress at the one on sunrise and they are sooo helpful. out of all the stores i went to, they had the best customer service. i'm sorry that you're having such a bad experience. i hope they get it together!!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oooohhh Nooo!! I was going to go there next week :( Sorry

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also like to know which one....The one in Sunrise has been awesome for me!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry your dealing with that, hope it works out.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also had no problem with the one in Sunrise. They were great. The only dress I have ordered from them so far has been my wedding dress. My girls aren't ready to go dress shopping yet. Three of my ladies live out of state.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dresses @ the one in WPB and it was awesome. They were helpful and sweet and everything came in right on time.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from the one in Boyton (My gown, MOH & BM) and the only 2 problems I had were:

1. The typical lie that it takes FOREVER to make your dress. My dress was done in 3 weeks and they expected the balance then. Thank god I got my tax return when I did.

2. My MOH ordered a sash. My MOH is a size 2 (so a 4 in bridal) and they ordered her a LARGE Sash and the order form said OS (one size)... so we had to swap that, but that is it.

Hope they get your situation worked out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't you have to go pick up the dress in the store?

I haven't had any problems with Alfred Angelo and my girls are all over the state.
  • Options
    bibbins9bibbins9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was the one on Sunrise Blvd.

I have attempted to the manager several times to confirm that the dress was finally shipped and I have NOT received a returned call. I even called the corporate hotline. The number was VERY hard to find which is not typical for a chain store. Again, I have NOT received a returned call...

Again, they are absoulely the most unprofessional group that I have dealt with during this process. I hate being lied to-- I would rather hear a terrifying truth than to be lied to...

@gatorgirl512-I ordered the dress in store and paid for them to ship the dress directly to my sister.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's really weird.  I went with Alfred Angelos in Boynton and they have been great and my sister's bridesmaids dresses came from there, too.  Weird.  I think you did the right thing by calling them if they were supposed to ship directly to her. 
    White Knot Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards