Florida-South Florida
Options

DJ Choice

I looked through previous posts for DJ recommendations. I narrowed it down to DJ Ubi, Vision DJs and Liquid DJs. My first choice was to go with Liquid DJs because of all the great reviews but they are booked solid for my date. Who would you choose between DJ Ubi and Vision DJs? Thank you so much for your help!

Re: DJ Choice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i have dj ubi! hes AMAZING so far. Everyone raves about him...even my other vendors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://miami.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_dj-choice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:80edf043-8aaf-4087-9a52-af77fa0bf3a5Post:93be6e4f-d30f-4000-ba6d-56ab7f0e0711">Re: DJ Choice</a>:
    [QUOTE]i have dj ubi! hes AMAZING so far. Everyone raves about him...even my other vendors.
    Posted by ohyouhavemyheart[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am with them, DJ Ubi.  I just met Vision DJs this week and did not have a great experience with them (triple booked an appointment so I waited an hour and then gave me outrageous pricing- as in I knew it was much higher than usual).  Although, many girls on here have used them and liked them.  It may have just been an off experience for me.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both are awesome companies so you cant go wrong. Many people on here are using one or the other. I am using Vision DJ's and loved them so far.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had the same choice. Booked with Vision (Jorge H) based on pricing alone. However you can't go wrong with either.  Howver, if you book Ubi, book Ubi himself, as I've heard mixed reviews about his other DJs
  • Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Vision  b/c of the price and they get pretty good reviews on here as well
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely DJ Ubi!! =)  He knows how to keep the party going, we went to a wedding where he was the DJ and FI told me that I can pick anything i want for the wedding, the only he wanted was DJ Ubi, lol!  And his prices are very competitive for the amazing work he does.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'v already met with DJ Ubi and he is my first choice, but I'm getting married in Parkland he won't garentee he will be my DJ due to the distance since he might book another wedding in the afternoon in Miami.  Ummm...you haven't booked one yet so why can't you make mine the priority and book one of your other dj's for this hypothetical afternoon wedding??? I don't get it - that is why we're here trying to book you in advance.  That is really the only reason my FI and I haven't booked him yet. But it sucks cause I really feel he is the best fit...HIM, I don't want to take a chance on his other djs.  Am I being a drama queen?  LOL
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would be annoyed by that too.  Vision told me they wouldn't select a DJ until 30 days prior.   I didn't like not knowing who I would have.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I contracted with Liquid, I have not been in a party with them but how they treat you and make you feel that their are preparing their own wedding is amazing. I called Vision and the experience was not nice at all.

Liquid work with you, with what you want, need, the price, everything and let me tell you that i'm from venezuela and my fiance is american-canidian, so i need a lot of mix on the music and they new a lot of latin music, artist...

I can go and go and go with my experience with them.

Good luck,
    Dani
  • Options
    cekdancercekdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with DJ UBI. I had booked someone else and after hearing soo many great things about DJ Ubi, I changed my decision and went with who I will be happy with on the BIG DAY!
  • Options
    Jessgr8umJessgr8um member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your input. It was really helpful.

Bonbobi you are def. not being a drama queen. i would feel the same way.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards