Florida-South Florida
Options

Need Help!

I need help figuring out our music for the cocktail hour and during dinner. FI wants lounge music at cocktail hour! Which Im ok with but just need some suggestions! And during dinner what do you girls suggest...

TIA 
FI told me to come ask the girls on the knot bc they know everything....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Music for the cocktail hour is usually relaxing lounge music. 
    Since im having a formal black tie affair I have a piano man playing during cocktail hour and during dinner. As dinner is ending the music is switched to the band for the rest of the night.

Hope it helps Cool 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI want Jazz music for cocktail hour and some nice romanitic sounds for dinner, i like andrea bocelli and josh groban, some frank sinatra, ect for dinner HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Were having three string players during the ceremony, they are going to play during the cocktail hour also, mostly spanish intrumentals and some modern songs.  I say the cocktail hour music shouldnt be too loud or overbearing so everyone can mix and mingle.  I like the idea of playing Jazz music or Frank Sinatra type stuff.

image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what kind of music I'm doing because Craig wants Spanish guitar, something like Carlos Santana thrown in, and I'm liking a Frank Sinatra and Sarah Brightman fusion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards