Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Salon's

Just curious, how far are you traveling to get your hair done on your wedding day? And where are you going?

Re: Salon's

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I traveled about 15-20 minutes' drive to Illusion Unlimited in Strongsville from where I lived at the time in Middleburg Hts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to figure out hair and locations also. I live about an hour from our ceremony and reception city. My salon is about 3 minutes away from my house. I think I want to stay in a hotel room in the wedding city and not travel all the way back home just to get hair done. I also don't want my bridesmaids to be doing all this traveling either. Sooo, I'm thinking about looking into some of the salons in Medina.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend that works at a salon (was also invited to the wedding) do my hair and my girl's hair.  It worked out really well.  We had our ceremony and recpetion at a hotel, so everyone stayed there the night before and got ready in the rooms.  It was nice not having to go anywhere to get ready - saves time.
  • Options
    JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We'll be getting ready at our wedding hotel downtown. But luckily I just live in Lakewood, so it will be a 10-15 minute drive to my usual salon and hairdresser, which will be great. However, if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't work in a long drive just to go to who usually does my hair. There are plenty of things to do on your wedding day ... no need for us to waste time on the road!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was having the same issue because I absolutely LOVE my hair stylist, but it is going to be really out of the way to go to her because she's in Westlake and the ceremony is in Brunswick.  I think I'm going to test out some places and see where I like the most and go from there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 228 invited
    image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: September 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Church is in Lakewood and Salon (Studio blazon) is in Rocky River...a 10 minute drive. I have been going to this salon for years and have been with the same stylist for 10 years. There is no other salon I would go to, even if I had to drive 30 minutes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards