Florida-South Florida

::PSA/Check - DOC Special Offer::

Hey everyone!

This counts as both a check and a PSA for me.

I've booked DOC services with Jessica Estrada, from Moments of Serendipity by Jessica's Events.

My communication with her thus far has been great, and I'm really excited to be working with her.

She's offering a special promo. now, for any brides that book by 01/08/11... her DOC package, normally $500... for $250.

Her website: http://www.jessicasevents.net/
Her Blog: http://jessicasevents.blogspot.com/

HTH!

Re: ::PSA/Check - DOC Special Offer::

• edited December 2011
    wow, thats a great deal!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I just e-mailed them BUT also just realized we have the same wedding date so they may not be available.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, sorry Mareah. Yeah, I booked her up as soon as I saw the offer. Although... you might still be able to book her, since my wedding is a mid morning/afternoon wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Great check!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    This is awesome for a DOC! Question...do I need one if my venue has an event coordinator who is with you through the whole process supposedly?? I've been confused about this lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, my venue also has a coordinator, but it's technically not her job to set up your favors, toasting flutes, or anything else for you. I would discuss it with the venue coordinator first to see how much she does on that day. I really needed a DOC because I'm doing my own flowers for the wedding, so it was important to have someone get all that done for me.
  • edited December 2011
    twinkle- thanks again for the referral!! I've been looking for a DOC (within my budget). I'm going to speak with them this evening. My wedding time is set for late afternoon/evening- when I e-mailed them they said they were available :) yay

mlbalais- my venue coordinator isn't responsible for alot of the stuff twinkle said (favors, candy bar, etc) so I definetly need somebody to oversee this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls..my venue does those things but I am going to make sure just in case. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards