Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Favors - What are you doing?

I was going to do these red paper fans, but now I'm not so sure  =/
I'm looking around to see if I find anything else I might like better.

What are you ladies doing for favors?

(PS. I'm also going to be ordering from Truffle Trolley for the "edible favors". Do you think that's enough? I always thought you had to give a keepsake for the guests to take home.)

Re: Wedding Favors - What are you doing?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we are prob doing place cards that are in a frame.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    were doing a churros cart from donut divas! :) theyre coming in at like 11 so the guests can take them home as favors
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing godiva chocolates. The box of two.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having a dessert table and that's all I plan on doing. If there's any money left in the budget, we might do a photo booth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Coconut drinking cups!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a photobooth - I also had sandalwood fans for the ladies at the ceremony, bubbles for our recession and we put out cigars with personalized mints and matches for the men.  We didnt buy one fan/cigar for each guests.  We bought a little less than half.  The fans were huge since my wedding was outdoors - I wish I would have bought more - I didnt think the men would use them... lol they did!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bestie is making me a candy bar so that will be the favors.  and if there is money left, Im hoping to do a photobooth. But that's not looking too good as of now! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We love this $3 bottle of wine from Trader Joe's called 3-buck-Chuck (used to be 2-buck-chuck but thanks inflation!), so we're going to make some new cool  labels to put over the bottles.  We're also having a cigar roller so those will be favors as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a lovebird themed wedding so I'm using these as my favors: 

I'm also using these:

(I"ll leave the thank you insert in those instead of using a pic)

Since it's a small wedding (70 guests in a restaurant) and everyone is going in couples, I'm going to do one favor of each per couple.

:)

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing truffles.

You dont need to buy anybody any favors, b/c your already giving them something by paying for their way to your wedding, but we all do it b/c it seems to be the "norm" to do favors. It doesnt matter if its a lot or a little bit of amount of things. Edible or nonedible. I liked the edible b/c most people if not all will eat it and other people will probably just throw out something you give. HTH
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to do Wine stoppers or bottle openers. We both love wine and its something guests could keep for awhile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like the Chocolate Brown and Tiffany Blue Theme.....So most likely we will give tiffany gift boxes with the white ribbon filled with chocolates :))
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I was thinking of doing fans too...but i will send you a link in a few minutes I found the the same ones for cheaper ....i am going to find the site again since my computer crashed and i lost the link and i'll send it to you..

i was also thinking of buying cigars and putting lables on it for the guys...

not sure yet if there will be an edible one... but all you need is one favor...i think if you have too many things the tables start to look busy... :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting the blue and green ghiradelli chocolate squares ( hence our blue and green theme) have not decided how they are going to be presented.. also we are getting seed favors..http://plantamemory.com/secretsg/secret.html because its a spring wedding and in memory of my dad we are trying to do somethings "green"
  • Options
    Stephanie408Stephanie408 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remy:  We love 2 buck Chuck, that's an awesome idea!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    karazimekarazime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fudge, bite size pieces.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards