Florida-South Florida
Options

MOB Dress Opinion

My mom is considering wearing a 1950s coat style knee length dress to my wedding (see below).  Since she can't find what she wants she is considering having one made.  My question is would it be okay for her to have a white top and black bottom with blue belt?  I personally don't care, but what would you think as a guest?

Similar dress:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: MOB Dress Opinion

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, if she and you both like it, I'd let her do it. Don't worry about what the guests think. 

ETA: unless your wedding is super formal-- then I don't think it'd be appropriate just from a visual perspective!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Faith, if you like it and your mom does and it matches the formality of the wedding go for it! Who cares what guests think!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Super cute outfit but i agree with PP.. if its casual - ok but if its formal it would have to be dressed up majorly.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. I think it's a cute dress and the main thing of course is that it fits the formality of your wedding. So go for it!

Love that movie by the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards