Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridesmaid dress... too sexy?

I know I'm already breaking "protocol" with a semi-formal wedding by having my bridesmaid wear short dresses versus long but I really like the dress below but is it way too sexy? I'm think of adding a satin sash or even adding a satin border at the bottom (to lengthen a little). Am I deluding myself? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid dress... too sexy?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think its cute, and remember the model is probably 5'9.. so unless your BM's are tall I dont think it will be that short. I like the style and the idea of adding a sash.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like it :) I think it's a do!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like it. It's not as revealing as it could be and if you like it, go for it! Ask your girls if you should add a bit of length to it to see what they think!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think they are cute! Not too much clevage and not too much leg. If it's what you want and it will flatter all your girls I say just do it!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think they are super cute! if it goes with your whole feel, I say do it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im having a formal wedding, but the girls are wearing cocktail lenght dresses. Its Miami! The traditional fashion rules are not as strict. What month is your wedding? If its summery then go for it!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards