Florida-South Florida
Options

My Best Friends Wedding

Was absolutely Beautiful & she looked Spectacular. I lost my camera Undecidedduring the after party @ Space.
I want to thank you girls for your advice on my speech. I did write something, though when I saw all the love in the room that night & how In-Love The Bride & Groom were I spoke from the heart. It was a great speech. Funny & Heart Warming.
My Bridesmaid dress did break. LMAO, I knew it was going to happen. Though Luckily my best Friend Alyssa is very handy & she had a Scissor & that hand held sewing thingy & my dress went being from long tight Trumpet Style to Short & Sassy. It worked out. I was comfortable while we decided to go clubbing.

Honestly, till I started planning my own wedding I didn't pay attention to Wedding Details & now I was up all on it.

I have to say, from her Wedding I think I found my photographer. He was w/ u since 7:00 till the end of the reception. He was so cool, funny & easy going. Plus I just went into his website & noticed that he photographed my planners wedding too & those pictures looked awesome.

Well I am off to bed. We partied till 1:00pm this afternoon & then we had to pick up Enzo from my moms house who was on a Sugar Rush from the candy my mom let him eat that she picked up from the Candy Buffet. I just got that little sucker to sleep a 1/2hr ago. I'M BEAT!

Good Night Girls

Re: My Best Friends Wedding

• Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds amazing and like you had a great time! I would love to have overlapped on wedding planning with my best friend.

Would love to see pics if she gets blogged.  Also, who's the photographer? 
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww sounds amazing! glad the speech went well and happy you enjoyed!! =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's great. Where was the wedding? Who was the photographer?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She had her Wedding at Grove Isle Resort in Coconut Grove. It was absolutely Beautiful. I don't know the name now. I left his Business Card at home. I will post later!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome, glad you had such a good time, and good thing your friend was handy there with the dress, can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad things worked out with the speech!!! :) That sucks about the camara...but atleast it sounds like  u had a good time! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards