Florida-South Florida
Options

B-pics

I made my appointment with Carmen for next month using my CoupTessa coupon and I'm super excited!

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or advice to offer for taking them? I've never done anything like this and have no idea what to expect.

Re: B-pics

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have to let me know how it goes! I have my CoupTessa coupon also that I have to use with her.

Oh, and let me know how she charges for extra prints, or an album, or even better, the cd with the rights to all your pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely let you know!

When I printed the coupon it listed the additional rates. It's actually more expensive for the cd- she charges per picture on the cd at a higher rate than the prints. =( I was hoping to go that route too.

Still, I saved a bunch of money with the coupon, so I guess that'll go towards the album and/or cd.
  • Options
    Karyan30Karyan30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i also have that coupon! ill check the rates..i see that your wedding is in less than 2 months..do you know if your pics will be ready for the wedding..mine is nov 6 and im thinking if i should try to take them before or just do it for valentines day 2011..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I mentioned that to Carmen when I spoke with her, and told her that I was hoping to give it to FI as a wedding gift. I'm doing the pictures 5 weeks before the wedding and she said that would be enough time to take pictures, decide on proofs, and make any orders I wanted.

She's really nice! Just tell her what you are hoping to do and she'll tell you what she can do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards