Florida-South Florida
Options

Seriously?!?!? FML!

So I was all set to move to Jersey...call the realtor that I was dealing with since we were trying to buy a place in Jupiter, and tell him we want to withdraw our offer cause its taking too long. He told me he will call me right back....well he did and they accepted our offer on the house in Jupiter. So make the FIL's hate me, go thru all this drama, tell everyone Im moving home, make plans up there, to get what we originally wanted and Fi wants to take the house and stay in Jupiter.  I cant deal right now!

Re: Seriously?!?!? FML!

  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa! This is a lot to take in. Karen just sit down and take the weekend to collect your thoughts and come back monday with a resolution and gameplan.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg...... well, congrats!!!!!!!!!!! but now what?!? are you taking the offer??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court: I dont know what we are going to do. Now IM completely drained. To make matters worse, FI is at the field so I cant even really talk to him. I went over there to tell him and he could only talk between innings because hes charting. He told me he wants to take the house and live in Jupiter though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow - Karen - you must be exhausted from this emotional roller coaster!  You and FI will have a great big talk, figure it out and it will all work out for the best - thats my prayer for you guys!  chin up - strong women like you always fall on your feet.
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I am speechless.  What an emotional roller coaster.  Just try and sit back and relax and take one this at a time...No matter how hard that is
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I say relax and think it through and figure out what YOU want. Then when your FI is home and ready to talk you two really need to go over the pros and cons and figure out what is best for the both of u  GL hun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the pp's, Karen. Talk to FI, think of pros and cons of both places, and come to a decision you both are happy with.

    Good luck - It'll all work out for the best!
  • Options
    sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow! i dont even know what to say!!! Just sit down, maybe take a day or two and think about it before making any rash decisions
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW, sweetie, like all pp's said your sit back and think what is best your you guys. GL
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    definetly take the weekend to talk about it with FI.  But congrats on the offer...that is good news....

    Here if you need me!

  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the girls.  You need to take a few days and weigh all of your options (pros & cons).  Dont rush into a decision.  You guys will figure it all.  Everything happens for a reason.

    GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you have a 5 day inspection period if you want to back out of a contract - ask your realtor and GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What area of Jupiter is the house in?? I'm not sure if you or FIL's family is from Jupiter, but I lived there for 15 years... so I can help you out if you don't know what the neighborhood is like.

    We almost bought a house... but the neighborhood was atrocious and only going to get worse.

    I'm sorry that you are having such an emotional week. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh boy! what a rollercoaster you've been on. I definately agree with pp's. Don't make any rash decisions. Talk it over with FI this weekend, and look at the pros and cons of both options...and decide what you both really want. Sorry you're going through all this hun! GL!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahh wow so much to deal with. I agree with Kaila love! Sit down and think things out, but you know things happen for a reason and whatever you decide will be a great decision. GL and congrats on the house!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards