Ohio-Cleveland

Ideas for wedding photography

Hi brides I am just browsing and trying to see what is it that couples look for in a photographer other then great work. Is reasonable pricing important? experience? reviews? ETC What are you brides looking for????? Thanks hope to get lots of great response!!!

Re: Ideas for wedding photography

• courtney09011courtney09011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey for me i would say that pricing and quality work is important! pricing is important to me because i am on such a tight budget... i guess another thing i look for is creativity and uniqueness i want to see beautiful pictures but also are not "typical" :) 
    hope this helps :D 
  • edited December 2011
    It's all important! So helpful, huh?!  You and your fiance just have to prioritize what's *most* important, and what you can do without.

For me and fiance, we wanted someone we were comfortable with whose photos (without a lot of photoshop) made people look their best in a photojournalist style. We narrowed our list down to two to meet with in person, and then chose a slightly more expensive person for the basic package but we will be DIYing our photo album with a nice printing service like MyPublisher. That way, the costs kind of even out compared to the lesser cost photographer with included album.
  • edited December 2011

Photography was THE most important thing for us, so that was the first thing we booked and it was a photographer who is "photojournalistic" which is more storytelling than just traditional photos.  It all depends on your style and what you want out of them.  Including the album and unlimited photos on the disc for us to use at our discretion was important too.  Goodluck!
    P.S. We are using Making the Moment Photography out of North Ridgeville.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 228 invited
    image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: September 19th
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Making the Moment as well, and we have been very impressed with them so far!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm using them too! They were the first people we hired. They're work is The Best! Who's going to be your photographer? We are using Benjamin. Photography is the most important thing for us. So if it pours rain all day and everything that could go wrong does, at least our pictures will be amazingly beautiful and that's what we will remember and see for years to come.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards