Ohio-Cleveland

Rentals from Pat Catan

Is anyone renting any bling from Pat Catans or has done so in the past? Their showroom is gorgeous, but looks pricey. I'm helping my little sister plan her event and she really loves any bling so some reviews would be great. Thanks!

Re: Rentals from Pat Catan

• I talked with them and they were really expensive, I am also doing a bling wedding and I found Sun Rental in Mentor, they have a lot of the similar bling items for a fraction of the price!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_rentals-from-pat-catan?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:7a831c6e-0fe6-442e-96ec-4cde1f18531aPost:b057aa61-e6b6-4c04-9256-e860dd19dd8e">Rentals from Pat Catan</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone renting any bling from Pat Catans or has done so in the past? Their showroom is gorgeous, but looks pricey. I'm helping my little sister plan her event and she really loves any bling so some reviews would be great. Thanks!
    Posted by jadedpanther[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can also try A Vision of Elegance Event Rentals in Columbus, OH. They have a ton of stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards