Slowly narrowing down our RD spots. Anyway let me know what you think of:
Waterway Cafe
Crab House in Jupiter
Evo
Guabanas

Re: rehearsal dinner- jupiter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey should know more about this, but good luck!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    waterway cafe is awesome! 
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are all very good. Im having mine at Waterway. I have never heard of EVO, and Guanabanas is outside. When is the wedding? Whatever you choose you can't go wrong. Good luck
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Waterway is beautiful and on the water... Guanabana's is very refreshingly different. That would be my first choice and I heard that they were very affordable... I'm not sure how affordable Waterway is.

Never heard of EVO either... and I personally haven't been to the Jupiter Crab house, though my FI has and he loved it... and they have a great buffet... so maybe a very affordable (but nicer optioned) buffet!

GL Sweetie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Waterway is $25 starting pp package deal with coffee and drinks, non alcohol and then it includes dinner and desert seated that each person can choose from like 5 different options.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    I found Evo when doing some Google searches... I think it is newer... The woman I havebeen speaking with is VERY helpful and nice.
    Guabanas I loved when I saw the website, but they aren't as helpful & don't really seem to care as much if I book with them as the other places do.... I am not counting them out, but the other people are just going above& beyond to change the menu to fit my budget.
    Thanks again!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and the wedding is in November
  • Options
    funke4508funke4508 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi, I emailed you my thoughts Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my RD at Guanabanas and it was fantastic. The setting at night was so amazing and the food is yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to narrow down my RD spots in and around Jupiter too!

Crab House is nice. They area where they seat big parties like for RD's, etc, doesn't have the best view of the water, but you're still on the water, so people can just walk from the eating area down to the dock, etc. 

Guanabanas is gorgeous and a very different venue, but I have found that it's been a little difficult to communicate with them about renting out a part,  I think because they already know they get so much business without RD kind of parties. 

Haven't heard of Evo.  A server at Jettys (right next to crab house, has Guanabanas prices but with much better service) told me that they don't do RD's, but you might want to call to check.  It's a gorgeous place with a beautiful view of the Lighthouse and amazing food.

Waterway is good and has a fun atmosphere.  My MOH's bf/hopefully soon-to-be fiance is one of the bartenders there, and her uncle is one of the managers, so we go there all the time when I'm down in Florida.  Fun tiki bar area on the water, food is good. Would be nice in November when it's breezy.

Good luck and let us know where you decide :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!!!
    I'm going to call Waterway this afternoon to get some prices & compare. You girls are so helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards