Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Help picking a DJ

We have appointments with 2 dj's that are $300 apart.  One of them is Midnight Music and the other is Troy Entertainment.  Does anyone know anything about either of them.  I've heard really good things about Troy but that is the more expensive one. 

Re: Help picking a DJ

• Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about Midnight Music but have never met them personally.  We're going with the DJ Company.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I figure I'll end up meeting both of them and see who we click better with. midnight music is only $800!

• Options
    Lauren1102Lauren1102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a DJ, his name is Fred Tyus. He charges $800, but if you mention my name he'll knock off $150! He's doing my wedding in August 2012!!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used Troy and I went and met with him for my wedding.  I wasn't really that impressed with him considering how expensive he was.  Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with "The DJ Crew" based out of Akron for our downtown cleveland wedding in June.  They definitely took the most time to talk to us, and figure out what it is that we want out of a DJ.  And, since they use a 2-man crew for every event, they've got everything covered at all times.  They were one of the few things that my fiance was really interested in deciding on, and I'm glad we did.  They have awesome communication.  They're about $1000 for the night, but you get a $50 referral discount if you mention my name, and another $50 off for every bride that you get to use them before your wedding date, so there's always potential for more :)

That means obviously that I would get a discount if you went with them, but I already signed my contract - I'm using them no matter what because they're the best :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards