Florida-South Florida
Options

Black Friday...

Anyone who was crazy enough to brave the insanity, what did you get and how much off was it?

I shopped on Apple.com and got a cradle thingy for my iphone for my car. Didn't save a HUGE amount but it was $12 off. WOOOO!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: Black Friday...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo! That's a good deal!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah, I love you for introducing me to 6pm.com... but FI hates you. LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG we were brave as usual! :)

FI me and my BIL have a black friday ritual. We head out after eating (11pm) to the outlets.

So we got a mililion things (I have no business buying these things, to be honest). We are EXTREME saving for the wedding but...

he bought some work shirts from Polo (like 50% off), calvin klein wallet 50% off.

I bought 2 coats. A Guess coat from $260 down to $90. A Michael Kors down coat from $175 to $69.99

Some Naturalizer boots from $129 to $45. I also boughts some bras for like 75% off and FI bought some stuff from jockey for super cheap.

We love it! Always worth it to us. We get there at about 12am and get home around 9-10am the next day. Waahhh so tired :)

Oh!! And when we woke up, we went BACK today, lol (Target and the mall)

AND we're going to Deer Park tomorrow. Insane.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Great all great buys!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina - which outlets do you go to?

All we got was the new Super Mario for Wi.. LOL
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess!  This year we went to Riverhead :)   We had to park off the highway and walk into the shopping centert.

Last year, we went to Woodbury! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahah Sorry Lynette's FI!!!

We actually ended up looking for tux rentals for the boys, but felt like everything was too formal, so............. we bought all the boys nice khaki dress pants and white long sleeved botton down shirts from Express for the wedding. For 7 pairs of pants and 8 shirts (still waiting to buy Ben's suit) it was $400.......is that INSANE, or what? So we figured this can be their present.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Sarah!!

Christina... that's the Tanger Outlets right? I remember when they first were built... we were ALWAYS there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was supposed to get up at 330 am yesterday with Fi but well I didnt...he got up and went to Wal Mart..I just back from Target but didnt get anything because they were sold out of everything I wanted...Back to online shopping for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep :)  Tanger outlets! They make me shivver inside from excitement. LOVE!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards