Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding NIght

Ok girls...let's hear it. Where are you staying your first night as husband and wife?

Re: Wedding NIght

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at the hotel that the ceremony and reception was held.  We stayed in the bridal suite, the room was amazing.
  • Options
    PecklesPeckles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We stayed at our house the wedding night because 4 hours after the reception we had to get to the airport to head to Cancun. :-)

We are thinking of getting a nice suite on our 1 year anniversary.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We don't know yet. We're trying to decide if we want to leave right away for the honeymoon.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're staying at our wedding hotel. We could go home to our apartment, but it just doesn't feel special! Plus it's the same hotel we stayed in to celebrate our 1st anniversary, so it all ties together in the end. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lpereksta08lpereksta08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please please please let me give you ladies advice.... the number one thing I tell my friends and brides whenever I can is please dont book your honeymoon flight at 4, 5, 6am the next morning after your wedding!!! Enjoy your first night as husband and wife!

The two biggest mistakes you guys can make is having your bachelor/bachelorette parties the night before the wedding ( trust me I see it happen all the time) so the wedding party is still drunk and hung over for the wedding, and then the bride and groom have their honeymoon booked the very next day after the wedding and have to leave for the flight at 3am, 4am, 5am when again you are still drunk or just got back to your hotel room at 1 or 2am from your reception.  

Remember you want to enjoy this day and take it all in, not rush rush rush!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards