Florida-South Florida

Photographer rave!

Hi everyone! I just got married on February 9, 2013, and I have to rave about my photographer, Stephanie Sokol! She takes such amazing photos, and she is so, so great to work with. I totally recommend her to any bride!

I learned about Stephanie when my sister hired Stephanie to shoot her wedding in May 2010. Stephanie was one of the most sought-after photographers on here The Knot. And for good reason: the photos Stephanie took at my sister's e-shoot and wedding were breathtaking. When I got engaged in summer 2013, I knew immediately that I wanted Stephanie to shoot my wedding. However, I learned that she had moved to Ecuador. I found her blog and sent her an email with the hope that maybe she had moved back to South Florida. I was thrilled when she told me that although she still lives in Ecuador, she travels to Florida frequently (she has family here) and would love to shoot my wedding!

I booked Stephanie, and she booked a trip to Florida for my wedding in February 2013 (at no extra cost). We did an e-shoot when she was in town for another trip, and the photos were stunning. My wedding photos were absolutely beautiful. Stephanie gives you all your photos and the rights to them too, so between my e-shoot and wedding I have over 2,000 beautifully edited photos that I can use in albums, etc. Visit her pages at http://stephaniesokol.smugmug.com and http://www.stephaniesokol.blogspot.com. She does AMAZING work.

I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie Sokol to other brides. Although she lives in Ecuador, she really is readily available to shoot South Florida weddings (she serves worldwide). Had I not known about the wonderful work she did and her recognition in the wedding photography world before she moved, I might have been hesitant to hire a vendor who lives so far away. However, her living abroad presented absolutely no issues; she travels to Florida frequently anyway to visit her sister and nephew, so she has very strong connections here.

Photography was the most important thing to me at my wedding, and Stephanie's photos are exactly what I hoped for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards