Florida-South Florida
Options

WTF Friday!!!

Friday, YAY!!! Time to let out whatever has been bugging you!

Happy Friday :)

Re: WTF Friday!!!

• Options
    WTF - Drivers who have no consideration for others on the road really burn my a*#!  Tired of people cutting me off, not using blinkers and acting like I don't exist if I'm merging onto a highway!  Contrary to popular belief, people merging onto the highway have the right of way, so either speed up or change lanes...don't act like it's a race and speed up and then slow down in front of me so that I have to tailgate in order to safely get on the highway!!  Grr...
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    WTF allergies and breakouts!!!!! I have two huge craters on my face :(
  • Options
    WTF 5 oclock.  Why are you not here yet?

MissV - I hate traffic in the morning.  I am so glad that FI drives everyday.  As for merges on the HW that is interesting about the merge lanes having the right of way.  Here in NY, they do not.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Cathy - you are right!  I was wrong!  The person entering the highway must yield to the traffic on the expressway.  I just read it in the 2012 FL Driving Manual. Duh!  
    What I hate is when you are speeding up to enter and someone sees you and wants to race to cut you off, as if you're doing something wrong....um, I'm just trying to get on the highway a*$hat!!
    Sorry for the vent and thanks for making me look that up!  I just wish people were more courteous on the road.  I know, and most of us want world peace, but not sure if that will happen either :-)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards