Florida-South Florida
Options

Bilingual Officiant

I was wondering if any of you ladies have some recommendations for a bilingual (preferred) officiant who is also ordained and will perform a ceromony off church grounds.  I am not religious at all but my family is and the first question out of everyone's mouths has been "are you getting married by the church".  Honestly, it's not something I feel strongly about so I'm ok with making them happy. 

My FI and I don't belong to a church but our family is catholic.  I have been to many different churches in my life, from catholic to baptist, to methodist so I'm not stuck on it being a certain religion, only that it's in God's eyes to please our families. 

Thanks for your help!
Photobucket

Re: Bilingual Officiant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Father Bob Caudill of the All Saints Catholic Mission and Soup Kitchen is bilingual. He is doing our ceremony off church grounds.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bilingual-officiant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:9ad48008-5247-471f-8019-5f4fd9a6ebe6Post:a22380dc-e5b7-4cd9-aa89-ac95c3152741">Re: Bilingual Officiant</a>:
    [QUOTE]Father Bob Caudill of the All Saints Catholic Mission and Soup Kitchen is bilingual. He is doing our ceremony off church grounds.
    Posted by NicoleJay312[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the recommendation.  Should I contact the church or try to contact him directly?  Do you have his contact info?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Father Ricky Rivera his cell phone is 3212199706

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards