Florida-South Florida
Options

Etiquette no-no's

I'm doing an etiquette no-no! I just registered at my 4th place! My mom convinced me to register for china at bloomingdales! Oops! Am I horrible? 

Any one else commiting wedding etiquette no-no's??

Re: Etiquette no-no's

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are not horrible! You are just giving your guests options. I don't think I commited any eitquette no-no's. But I probably did some where in my planning. LOL
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_etiquette-nos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:9f282b1b-06aa-48b6-8cf2-5f28f1e98d9cPost:ca7f0566-d176-46f1-9da2-69409b40e4af">Re: Etiquette no-no's</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are not horrible! You are just giving your guests options. I don't think I commited any eitquette no-no's. But I probably did some where in my planning. LOL
    Posted by cmp1986[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You may change your mind if you saw the expensive China I registered for! Some how we went from refusing to register for China to getting expensive french chargers even though we've never used our dining room (well except when we had no kitchen table!) </div><div>
    </div><div>I think this wedding is sucking my brain right out of my head!!!

</div>
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Krysta! Well it's ok to register for something fancy with the hopes of getting it. You put it out there and hopefully someone will get it for you. You are not bad for registering for exspensive stuff, as long as you consider everyone's budget (which I'm sure you did). So just enjoy it! Say: "Yeah, that's right! I registered for the exspensive stuff, so what!?" haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards