Ohio-Cleveland

the lodge at geneva on the lake

Has anybody been married here or have been to a wedding at the Lodge at Geneva on the lake?

TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24

Re: the lodge at geneva on the lake

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my friends (who I met on here) had her ceremony and reception there and LOVED it. Her bio isn't updated though, so no pics on it. I believe the ceremony was outside, but reception was inside.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding at GOTL as well - beautiful venue, great food and services and no complaints
  • jaclyn&davejaclyn&dave member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, We hope to have a meeting with them on Wednesday. This might be it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker 174 Invitedimage 93 Ready to get partyimage 10 are missing outimage 71 taking their timeimage RSVP Date Sept. 24
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't been to a wedding there, but my immediate family (about 25 people) were there for a weekend a couple years ago and I thought it would be perfect for a wedding! We had a block of rooms together, and they were extremely accommodating. 

Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to a couple of weddings there and LOVED it.
  • crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    absolutly beautiful location!  thought about it for a while, met with them and the only complaint i had was they didn't make me feel like they wanted us there.  it just felt like they are so busy with so many weddings since they are pretty new and very popular, that it didn't matter if we chose them or not.  maybe the girl we met with was having a bad day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards