Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks!

My Invitations came in via UPS a few minutes ago. YAY!! Now we can send our invite to Mickey & Minnie and the White House- and hopefully have their 'response' cards back before the wedding. We are such dorks. lol. Plus now I can take my time doing a couple a day for the next couple months until we need to send them out- hopefully that means no hand cramps!

Also, we took our bands back over to the jeweler we got them from in Ft. Myers to have them resized. Mine should be in within a couple weeks. Chris's however will probably take a couple months! Since his has a design the whole way around the band, it has to be sent back to the manufacturer and a completely new ring the correct size sent out. At first they told us they couldn't exchange it, and after a death glare from me and a few minutes of arguing someone smarter called the store manager and vendor to take care of getting it switched. (I was so close to committing murder- don't tell me one thing when I buy it and then change your minds when I come back in to take care of it! GRRRR!)

To update everyone who kindly sent prayers to my uncle and his family; he came through the open heart surgery without any complications. He's currently in ICU. He has been able to get up and walk a couple times, which is a very good sign. The doctor hopes to be able to remove the drainage tubes soon- which will alleviate some pain. Again, thank you ladies so much!

Re: Checks!

• Options
    Still sending T&P until your uncle comes home! great news all in all!!!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    Awww so happy to hear your uncle's surgery was successful and is recovering well! 

That's so cool about the invites :-)  hehe That's a good idea to start them now.  I can't wait to be able to order ours so I coud do the same (damn Miami beach permit taking so long! Grrr)

And that's great how effective evil death stare was :-)  Good to hear it worked out after the mini hassle :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    LaMaFaLaMaFa member
    First Comment
    Ugh, city permits are a nightmare. When you do go for your invites, definitely check retailmenot.com for discounts- we found a 15% off for ours, and saved almost $50! We also got free UPS shipping because of how much we spent. It came out to a much better deal ordering them online than any of the local printers could offer us, plus we were able to see exactly what they would look like before we ordered- without having to order a print first (although we had that option).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards