We're getting married on 9/1/2013 at Gervasi Vineyard in N. Canton. - which is a Sunday over Labor Day Weekend next year.
I am looking for suggestions on the following:
- Cake Bakers - ideally within 45 min. for easy delivery/set up coordination on the day of. So far I've heard good things about And Eat it Too, also in the Canton area. Needs to be willing to deliver on a Sunday!
- Officiants - what does an officiant generally even cost? I'm looking for someone who can keep the guests interested and entertained for a probably secular ceremony, hopefully not more than 20 or so min. We're more spiritual than religious.
- Day of Coordinators - not sure if this is really needed or even what someone of this experience should cost for 1 day, but have no idea who else will set things up for me!
- Photographers - I like the look of Steve Mastroiani's work but seems a little pricey. Would probably look for him to join us from the getting dressed aspect through the rest of the night. Any experience with him or recommendations?
- DJs - probably looking to spend not more than $500-700.
- Florists - Again, need someone to deliver on a Sunday. This will be hard work as our party is huge - 8 girls/guys, 2 flower girls, 2 moms, and then us! PLUS fresh flowers for the table... looking for low, square box arrangements. Looking for something unusual, blue & lavender hydrangea, poppies, peonies, ranunculas, wildflowers... maybe tulips? anything but carnations and basic roses.
Any help would be wonderful! I live in Tampa so the experience of others can help me narrow the field and make more informed visits/meetings!