Florida-South Florida
Options

HI Ladies!

We got back on Sunday from our awesome honeymoon. We had the times of of our lives. When we got home, we found out we got the house in NC and we leave on Monday...yup 6 days! I have also updated my for sale page on my bio. Email me at karen10x3@gmail if you want anything...I have to sell everything before we move! Hope that everyone is getting checks! Miss you all and I will hopefully be back more once I get to NC...
Please send Knottie Vibes for our drive...a few years ago I got in a nasty accident and now Im scared to drive and have to go 13 hours.

Re: HI Ladies!

• Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Karen!!!!! So glad to hear your honeymoon was great!! Congratulations on the move. Im so glad to see that everything is working out in your favor. 

Driving vibes your way!!! xoxo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    glad to hear about the great honeymoon and super happy to hear about your move to NC!!!!!! Everything will go perfect...Vibes for your move/drive!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on your first place in NC! I'm so excited for you, hope the packing and move goes smoothly...it will be all over soon! take pics of the new place and your new life!! <3 i will pray for your safety in the drive up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!  Congrats on getting the house and I'm glad to hear your honeymoon was wonderful!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards