July 2012 Weddings
Options

delaying

Anyone else have anything they are for whatever reason delaying?  I have NO idea why but I can not seem to commit to a hair comb and I still have not ordered one!  What is wrong with me hahah

Re: delaying

• Options
    I refuse to decide on songs. Any songs. I have received emails from the band nearly weekly saying "Let's fill out our event form, shall we?" and I'm like . . . eh . . .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fiance and I haven't picked our first dance song. We haven't really picked any songs, come to think of it.  

Also, even though we have three different timelines (one for girls, one for boys, one that combines everything), we haven't booked our limos yet for the day of. It seems like when we do that, it will set our timelines more in stone, which makes us nervous, so we haven't done it. blah.
  • Options
    Jewelry.  I'm having the hardest time deciding what I want/like. 

I've bought about 4 different necklaces so far and ended up hating every one of them.  I don't want to wear one at all but my mom is really pressuring me to wear one for some weird reason.  My dress is already really sparkly so I feel like adding more sparkle would be overkill.  I can't settle on earrings, either.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    We are delaying on FI shoes. He has so many nice dress shoes why buy another pair!
    pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I still haven't figured out how I'm playing my ceremony music. It's all Indian music so I have to use an Ipod/Speakers. But then my friend is trying to get dj equipment from the person who handled his wedding and I have yet to ask him what the status is on that idea. I really need to stop delaying it and figure out what to do and also what songs to play.
  • Options
    I have no idea what I'm gonna wear under my dress.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_delaying?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:e4679866-4080-4bef-9527-0348ca254f56Post:e7a97602-419b-4029-a3f3-157f2ea7fba1">Re: delaying</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no idea what I'm gonna wear under my dress.
    Posted by mekiakoo[/QUOTE]

Me either! I want to wear comfortable underwear instead of sexy underwear too. I saw some blue and white bride underwear at Nordstrom's last weekend but forgot to check how much they cost.  I need to figure this out before my first fitting in a couple weeks!
  • Options
    My Reverend is delaying having our ceremony planning conversation with us. That's getting really annoying.

As far as what I'm delaying, it's working out the detailed timelines and logistics of the day. There are just so many moving parts to piece together. Blech.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have yet to figure out any music nor do I have a clue on jewelry. I think I'm just overwhelmed by both at this point.  Good thing I have a meeting with the DJ next week and my first fitting is Wednesday.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I have been putting off making the song list for the DJ. We have half of the ceremony songs down... I just can't bring myself to sit down and do it! lol
    Getting married on July 20th, 2012!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards