Florida-South Florida
Options

So many venue choices sorry I might be venting out loud

I have a few venues that are in my price range with isw $70 per person or less.  We live in Palm Beach but we might have a wedding at signature Gardens in Davie.  We are looking into Westcher Country Club in Boynton, or Marriott Palm Beach Gardens.  Hopefully with in a week we will book our venue. Let me know if you guys have any more sugestions. I just want to book something so I can get that out of the way.

Re: So many venue choices sorry I might be venting out loud

• Options
    edited December 2011
    our venue is about in that price range. it's the plantation preserve golf course and club. i love it, the only problem we're having right now is keeping our guest list in check so that we can fit! HTH!
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is in the same price range, but it's in Hollywood. Hillcrest Country Club. So far, they have been awesome.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is right around that as well. It is the Boca Renaissance in Boca.
  • Options
    Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am calling Boca Renaissance tomorrow.  Are they part of Marriott?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for something indoors or outdoors? A place that can host both the ceremony & reception, or just the reception? Ritzy, vintage, modern, classic?

The company I'm using for my planning offers packages that include the venue, photographer, dj, and florist... it's super convenient, but it's in Miami so it may be farther than you're looking to go. If you're open to it, check out their site (www.bestmiamiweddings.com) or facebook page (www.facebook.com/fetesandevents).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards