Florida-South Florida
Options

Dress SIze

Okay... Need to ask- what would you do....
  I have my dress- paid for and sitting in our bedroom. I bought the dress Sept of last year.....  I bought a size 6, went to try on the dress this weekend and a size 4 fit like a glove....   ell here is the issue... Our wedding is in March... The store is alloing me to exchange it for a smaller size... I am thinking I will get a bit smaller by next March but not sure....

Re: Dress SIze

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can always take in but seamstresses will all tell you it's not always possible to let out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_dress-size?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:a572ab25-3ada-4cbd-9eca-ff8e6b992515Post:4732b946-0d67-4768-bec0-0a46343c17f5">Re: Dress SIze</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can always take in but seamstresses will all tell you it's not always possible to let out.
    Posted by mich2412[/QUOTE]
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DItto on above.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Def the 4. I actually altered my dress a little too soon and now I have to make sure it fits next year. It's a little tight right now :/
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, it's easier to take in then it is to let out.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    muneccamunecca member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank You All!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards