Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Vendor Reviews- August 6th 2011

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to share my experience with my vendors from my wedding day :)

Ceremony Location: The Church at Stony HIll, Medina OH-A
I had a very positive experience working with this church. It is non donominational and we are not members. That didn't seem to matter at all. The wedding coordinator Mary Ann took care of things very nicely on our wedding day. We used the pastor who works at the Church and he was very fun to work with. The sound man Dave was also a great pleasure to work with.

Ceremony Musician: Tim Wiley-Wiley Bagpipe services-A+
I wanted the bagpipes to be a surprise at the end of my cereomony and my guests were surprised!! You should have seen thier faces. Tim remained outside the chuch playing until the last guest left. he was wonderful.

Flowers-Donna Shirk- A++
Donna is a family friend. we could not have asked for anything better. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful! Highly reccomended.

Photographer: Todd H Carlson Weddings-A+++
If there was a grade higher than an A Todd would have it. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Todd and his work. I know it's only a few days later but people are still coming to me and telling me how much they loved him. Our engagement photos were wonderful, so I can not wait to see what the wedding photos will look like. Todd id so easy to get along with. He is another person in your wedding party. He is THE BEST!!!

Videographer: Andy Fukalek-A+
Andy was supposed to be a surprise from my mom. I figured it out before hand. He was so easy to work with. He was never in the way. He shot my brothers wedding 6 weeks ago and the video was beautiful. His prices are very reasonable.

Transportation: All Occasion Limo- B
Working with them was a little tricky, but that is what you get for 50% off right? I was really worried because I had read so many bad reviews about the air not working etc. I told my DH to make sure the air worked when the limo picke dhim up at the hotel and if it didn't to send the limo back. It did and everything was fine while I was on the limo.

Reception Venue: Medina Country Club- B
The only reason they get a B is because they were a little difficult to work with in the 15 months I was planning my wedding. I think worked with 4 or 5 different people while I was planning. It was a little annoying but in the end it didn't matter. The country club was beautiful, the food was wonderful, and the drinks were flowing. You can't beat the price for what you get. One guest told my Mom, DH and myself that my wedding is the best wedding he was ever been to, and he isn't young!! I reccomend Medina CC if you are lookin gin the area.

DJ:Audio Extremes-A
The only complaint I have is that I think the dancing started a little late, but I don't think that is their fault. Once the dancing started it NEVER STOPPED!!

Cake: Wild Flour Bakery-A+
AMAZING!! The cake was just beautiful. Exactly what I wanted. It tasted amazing. I will be ordering all my cakes from them in the future.

Dress: Matinas- D
HORRIBLE experience. Beautiful dress. The people in this dress shop have their noses so far up their You know whats. I bought a sample dress and I felt like every time I went in for alterations that I was a bother. The seamstress did not alter my dress correctly, I had 5 fittings and it still wasn't right. I ended up having to take it to another seamstress.

Additional Alterations: Juliannes-A+
They fixed EVERYTHING Matina's screwed up! and they did it in front of me, in 5 minutes!!! It cost me $30 compared to the $250 I spend at Matina's for alterations.
'
Bridesmaid dresses: A Perfect Bride-D
No complaints on the dresses, but the customer service in this store is horrible. The people that work here are so snotty. I wouldn't buy something here again if you paid me.

That's about it. The wedding day was amazing. It really does fly by. I wish I could do it every weekend!! Remember to take a moment with your new husband to just take everything in and breathe :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews- August 6th 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the reviews!
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind giving the information/website for the videographer?  I tried googling him but nothing came up!

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also worked with All Occation Limo and didn't have any issues with them.  Our driver was pleasant and very flexible.  He also let us know when we would be going into overtime to be sure we still wanted to make our additonal stops.
    We were aware of the extra charge ahead of time so we had not problems with it.

I worked with the ladies from The Perfect Bride also.  I really enjoyed them and didn't find them snooty.  I will say the owner, Cathy, did have an attidude a few times but everyone else was great. 
    Sorry you had such a bad experience. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy the bride was pleased with the way I approached her big day. I can be emailed at zzzdogsproductions@gmail.com or visit my website at www.zzzdogsproductions.com

Check out my work and email me from the link on the main page.
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Vendor Reviews- August 6th 2011:

Just saw this while doing a random search! We at Wiley Bagpipe Services strive to do whatever it takes to make the bride and grom completely satisfied.  Im glad we hit the mark for you!

If anyone would like to know more about us look us up at www.wileybagpipes.com or send a note to wileybagpipes@gmail.com ...or the old way 330-721-1841!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards