Florida-South Florida
Options

Candy Buffet questions?

Hi girls! Anyone know where we can rent jars for the candy buffet table? You know, those old-fashioned style ones? We live out of town and figure its best to rent them instead of buying them. Any ideas? We are getting married in Boca. 
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Candy Buffet questions?

• Options
    Check out Just Chic Weddings! They do candy buffet tables so less stress for you. Let them know Dania sent you :)
  • Options
    When is your wedding ? How many jars do you need? I just made mine for my dec 16th wedding.

My jars are old fashion just like you mentioned and come in large & medium sized.  If I remembered right my Large jar was 12 dollars and my small jar was 9. I even used a coupon while buying them. These were at PUBLIX of all places cheaper then the container store. I also used 2 triffle bowls and 2 square vases. 

If you have time and patience you can sit there and go to Micheals with a 50% coupon and pick a jar each time. I would take 3 friends with you so it only takes a few trips. If you cant find 50% michaels coupon jsut google search Jo-Ann fabric coupons and show your smart phone. You dont need the paper coupon if you have a smart phone.

For us, the best place for candy was costco & bj's I bought minitures that were already wrapped so theres no mess --no ants trying to get in --- and everything stays fresh. I just seperated the candies and put them in jars. I got wrapped twizzlers from Staples with my rewards money for free LOL

best of luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards