Florida-South Florida
Options

Update: Vent

BEWARE OF STALKERS! Email me at karen10x3@gmail.com if you want to know! Get a life loser and stop causing more trouble!

Re: Update: Vent

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    oh snap....he actually did take it!!!  wow....I'm so glad Mitch put his foot down with his sister...that's awesome!  so happy you got it back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF is wrong with her?!?!?!! Thank GOD your tiara is back!! NOW HIDE IT!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say we still kick his arse!! LOL

So glad  you got it back and yes, you confirmed it was him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so glad you got it back! lol come to the wedding?! please tell me he won't be there!! what a crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Natalie-NOT A CHANCE IN HELL HE WILL BE THERE!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

So glad you got your veil back!!!  I didn't email to get the whole story, but I get form the other posts that you were right from the beginning in knowing who it was. Do you have another place where you can store your wedding stuff?

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wait...What? HUH? It was that asshole?? I do say we kick his ass!!!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well I can tell by the posts, you got your veil back. Glad to hear. Seems like your going through alot living there, i hope times comes fast for you to be with you FI.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards