Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Hindsight Video-STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR!!!

Very disappointed with service!!!  I hired Joel to do my wedding video on September 18, 2010. He came to the wedding and did the recording. After the wedding I did not hear from him and had to continuously contact him for an update on the video. After a few months he stopped responding to my inquiries. In the summer of 2011 I started emailing him again and started threatening legal action and told him not to bother editing the video and that I just wanted the raw footage and a refund. A month after our one year anniversary he emailed my husband and told him that he put it in the mail. My husband and I both emailed him asking for the tracking information and he failed to respond yet again. I once again threatened legal action and he responded two days later with the tracking information. I received the raw footage and a refund yesterday and now have to find someone to edit our video. Horribly frustrating!! I don't want anyone to make the same mistake and hire him. I feel terrible because I recommended two of my friends to him and he did the same thing to them. Terrible customer service!!! Terrible attitude towards me as well because when he finally felt like responding it was only to my husband. At least I got my footage back, for which I am very thankful for.  Yell

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards