Florida-South Florida
Options

Vendor Review - A+ - Boudoir Session

Hi Ladies,

Although my wedding date is far far away I had to jump at an opportunity of a boudoir session with Studio by Carmen. I got a $300+ session for $59 on couptessa(my new obsession). Throughout the session, Carmen was so good at making me feel comfortable and picking flattering poses that suited me. Well, yesterday I went to see the pictures and OMG I almost couldn't believe it was me. I am so happy with the outcome and can't wait to see the finished product(black photo book). Ideally, I wanted to give my fiance the book on our wedding day but of course I cannot wait so I will be giving it to him in October for his birthday. Overall, Carmen was great to work with and I am hoping to do our engagement and wedding pictures with her!!

Has anyone used her for wedding or engagement and if so how was your experience? And since I am in the very beginning stages of planning, how are her prices compared to other vendors? I appreciate any and all tips/comments.

xoxo, Ceci
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Review - A+ - Boudoir Session

• Options
    I am doing the same thing.  Did you pay extra for the book?
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    noo...give it to him on your wedding.....you can do it!  I have faith in you!!!  don't crack!  hold out!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carmen is my photographer and she is wonderful.  We did our engagement pics with her in Gainesville and loved the pictures!  You are in good hands with her.  Her prices are very reasonable, I believe her most basic package is $2,500.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ARose: yes the photo books are seperate, she has different sizes and types according to your budget.

Dee: our wedding is not until 03/12 it's so far away :-/ do you really think I should wait???? What's everyone else's thoughts should I wait a year & half?

Crystal: thanks for your comment!! Would I be able to see your pics? Did you shop around to compare prices or was she your first choice?

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I figured that.  Could you send me how much you paid so I have an idea?  I wanted to have a book instead of just the 1 picture that was provided with the deal.
  • Options
    Karyan30Karyan30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    same boat as ARose..now, my wedding is nov 6, do i still have enough time? how long did it take for you to get the pics and how long for the book..i want to take advantage that i put my butt to a workout so now im decent for pics!! lol  if u cam email me pr Private message me the prices for books is greatly appreciate it..btw u are in great hands with Carmen..she was my first choice but she was booked for my date a year in advance! dont wait to book her!
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i LOVE Carmen. I almost hired her as my photographer. Her prices were very competitive and good and her work is great!

And you MUST wait till the wedding day.  Ask Carmen to hold making the album till much closer to the wedding (at least after his bday, Holidays, and Valentine's Day) so you won't give in to your huge desire to give it to him earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards