Florida-South Florida

How Much??? (married knotties help!)

For those of you who already bought one or who know what you are going to get, how much did you pay for your guest sign in book?

I am looking at one right now that I love but I wonder if the price is reasonable...

They had one that was only $35 which was a GREAT price but I am going to have to customize it to make it bigger to accomodate the photostrips from the photobooth and the upgrade to the book and the paper more than doubles the price of it...

It's STILL cheaper than the sign in books offered by my photobooth vendor but I just wondered what is normal/ avg for this?

(too bad married knotties aren't posting, they would be the best help in this righ tnow?)

Re: How Much??? (married knotties help!)

• FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this is going to help you, but I'll try!

Our photobooth ppl were willing to give us a book or you could bring your own.. sooo, I went to michaels and bought a scrapbook and all the paper (the PB company brought pens) and that was way way cheaper.  I used coupons on the book and all the paper was on sale.  I ended up spending $20!

The one our photobooth ppl offered was pretty expensive IMO, i dont remember the exact price.  But i know it wasnt $20!

(that probably didnt help you out at all, i'm sorry)Tongue out
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    I made my guestbook on Shutterfly...I prob paid $25-30...
    Why don't you buy a Scrapbook from Michaels? Use a 40% off coupon and buy one of the scrapbooks that has blank black or white pages inside without plastic coverings (I did this for my parent's anniversary party and it came out really nice1)
  • edited December 2011
    My friend had a really nice one at her wedding. I think she paid about $45
  • oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I had a signature platter so I spent A LOT.  But I loved it! 

The scrapbook from Michael's sounds like a great idea to me.
  • KelSmith20KelSmith20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the sign in picture and I paid $160 for it.... Hope that helps. :O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards