Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Affordable florists for reception centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres

Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for affordable florists for reception centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres? We're having the ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Arcade, so I don't think we'll need a ton of flowers since it's such a unique space.
I'll need:
1 bridal bouquet
7 BM bouquets
9 boutonnieres
3 corsages (or pin on flowers for the moms/grandma)
10-12 centerpieces for the reception

I'm not too picky about the type of flowers (except no carnations), but we are looking to keep the flowers in pink tones. In a perfect world, I'd like to keep costs as close to $2k as possible. Any recommendations are very much appreciated!

Re: Affordable florists for reception centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres

• Options
    2katiej22katiej2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Roses for Weddings: http://rosesforweddings.com/. They are very affordable and Ety is great to work with.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am meeting with 2 florists this weekend.

I will let you know next week - so far I have gotten 2 really good quotes (under 2000 reception & ceremony included)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! Looking forward to hearing how your consults go!
  • Options
    lpereksta08lpereksta08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked also with Ety at roses for weddings, shes is absolutely amazing, within 2 minutes of meeting her I knew she was perfect!
  • Options
    brittneygr0brittneygr0 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Milee at Roses $9.99 and more in Strongsville and I LOVE HER!! She has done upwards of 4000 weddings, and her flowers are gorgeous. For my bouquet, 4 maids, 7 bouts, a corsage for my mother-in-law, cake topper, and 10 centerpieces, all with roses instead of "seasonal" flowers we came in at just over a grand ($1066 to be exact). For what we are getting, the price is exceptional. I've included a picture of the bouqets that we're going with. The first one is mine, I'm going with calla lillies instead of the regular ones tho. Check out their website, she has tons of pictures of HER work up, not generic flower store ones. Make sure you click on "Weddings" in the left navigational pane, not "Wedding". 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards