Florida-South Florida
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations in Miami

Hi Ladies -

My wedding is at Jungle Island. If some of you don't know where exactly, it's near south beach on the MacArthur Causeway.

I don't live anywhere near Miami or even travel there often so I need help! I'm looking for a nice restaurant with a private room to have our rehearsal dinner, only about 20-25 people. Does anyone have any recommendations? We're fairly easy going and we'll probably prefer a traditional restaurant. Price really isn't an issue so any suggestions are welcome!

Help please!
TIA!
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations in Miami

• Options
    veroa110511veroa110511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    when is your wedding? just to think for something depending of the weather :)
  • Options
    veroa110511veroa110511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

oops..just saw your wedding ticker! :)

Perricones is great, the food is great, they have an event planner that is amazing
    and is not that expensive.

http://www.perricones.com/

it has all the atmosphere for a lovely rehersal dinner, they have gardens for doing the dinner outside and you can do it inside if you want to.

good luck :)

ps... is like 10 minutes away from jungle island, is at brickell area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say check out brickell - it's really close. Also "my name is Lolita" has private rooms and is in the area.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If your RD is on a Thursday, Perricones does not take private events on that day (they told me this when I called in).

Definitely check out Lolita's... it is one of our top choices at the moment and they do have a few private rooms to choose from. Keep in mind that it may not be a "traditional" venue and at night on Thursdays actually has a club down stairs and in their outside patio area. Brickell in general is very busy Thursday nights.

If you are interested in the Gables I came across Angelique Euro Cafe and fell in love with it! We are still looking around in regards to what packages include what but this place is definitely one of my tops. I don't know if they really have a private room but they did say they can set aside areas.

Chart House can also be an option.

You might want to look into Miami Beach since its down the causeway from Jungle Island. Places in the Grove or the Gables may be too far. Brickell would be a good area.

HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm an old knottie returning here today and saw this and was going to recommend Dolores but you can call me Lolita also. You can and should also check out restaurants in Wynwood, Midtown, and the Design District. Try:
    SugarCane
    Mercadito
    Mai Tardi
    Michael's Genuine
    Senora Martinez
    These are all actual restaurants but trendy and with ambiance without being too much party or club feel.
  • Options
    HeathirddHeathirdd member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about the Rusty Pelican? SUCH amazing views and they have private areas too...I LOVE that place...plus not far on US from the beach (its just off of the Key Biscayne bridge)
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    rapunzel11rapunzel11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would def recommend you check out Smith and Wollensky on south beach.  Great location and just down the bridge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards