• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cleveland

DJ/Entertainment???

Hi again,
I have found this site so helpful.  Can anyone recommend DJ/Entertainment services?  Once again, budge's an issue.  I don't even know where to start on this one..
Thanks!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ/Entertainment???

• JKohioJKohio member
    Knottie Warrior 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Some closer to the $500-600 range include:
    Music on the Move
    LV Sound
    By Request
    First Request
    RoxJox
    Cipriano Productions
    Direct Hits (Joe Wolan) -- contact for him in my bio

Typical range for pro DJs is between $500-$1500. Good luck!
    ... Julie .............. 04.30.2005 ... Click for my knot bio!
  • AshleeB85AshleeB85 member
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Comments
    edited December 2011

You can also try Big Ear Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    we are using First Request music.  they were the dj at a friend's wedding and did an amazing job! they were HALF the price of many others i checked out.  the owner, pat, is very nice, super helpful, and just seems awesome.  i would reccommend them for sure.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using the DJ Crew ( and so are a number of brides I know)! They  come highly recommended, they spend a lot of time working with you to figure out what you expect from them on the day of your wedding and they have a great referral program (if you mention me we both save $$)!!! They are reasonably priced (under $1000 for 5 hours)!!! I hope this helps!!!

Thanks,
    Amy P.
    Akron, OH

Good luck in planning!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We're using BC Entertainment and it's $695. Brian DJed our best friends' wedding in November and he did a great job! :)
    Photobucket Lauren & Kyle 10.16.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also used Big Ear. We LOVED them and for 5 hours we paid $500. I strongly recommend them
  • edited December 2011
    We have booked DJ Crew also and they have been wonderful so far.  We are also on a budget and they worked with us on pricing.  The great thing about their pricing is they have a referral discount feature that with every referral you give and they book you both get $50 off your total.  There is no limits and they encourage it.  I talked with many friends and friends of friends on facebook and most of them had DJ Crew do their weddings and they LOVED them.  
    Hope this helps and good luck in all your planning!!!  
    *If you do go with them, I would be very grateful if you use my name so we can both lower our price Laughing Thanks*

Carma Gorgan
    Valley City, OH
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using the DJ Crew also, and just wanted to note...when is your wedding? Mine is November 6th and since it's considered "off season"...they don't have a price! They work with you! They quoted me $650, I said how about 6, and they went for it! That's for 5 hours, 2 DJ's. Give it a shot.

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards