Florida-South Florida
Options

Help: Elegant Wedding On A Budget

Hello, I am interested in having a beach wedding and a cocktail hour reception for about 45-60 guests. Anyone have any suggestions on venues near South Florida beaches and photographers that will not break the bank,lol? I am on a budget and looking for the most "bang" for my money.

Re: Help: Elegant Wedding On A Budget

• Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome to our board! You'll get more suggestions if you give a few more details, like how much you'd like to spend per person and what your total photgraphy budget is. Since "budget" is a relative term, if you give a little more info, I'm sure people will be able to help.  Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, and happy planning!

Ayana's right, if you can give us a bit more info we can help out with great recs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome the board~ I'm sure you will love it here~ these girls are amazing!! More details will definitely make it easier for suggestions - There are a lot of really great and relatively inexpensive photographers that we can all suggest.  I'm using Joseph Casal - But I love all the work Ashley Coulher (sp?) does for some of the girls on here.  Good luck
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need a bit more information to help you with venue, but can recommend an amazing photographer and videographer that are budget friendly...

Sasha De Almagro Photography
    http://www.sashadealmagro.com/

Reinhardt Productions (Videography)
    www.reinhardtproductions.com

HTH and feel free to email me if you have questions or want to see their work...
    tylerandrem at gmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards