Florida-South Florida
Options

More knottie vibes

So I got the low down on my mom again... she was rushed back to the hospital last week. She was really scared cuz of the infection that was developing. Turns out, it's necrotizing faciitis! Umm the FLESH EATING VIRUS!!! She had to have another surgery to stop it from spreading. They had to remove a ton of skin and muscle. She's home now but hooked up to a machine that's constantly cleaning out her body. She won't be making it to my bridal shower (which she's hosting) and there's a possibility she won't make it to the wedding.

She needs to follow the strict orders of the doctor to get well! I'm praying she does. I can't even go out there... she can catch a bug very easily and die from it. OY! Will this ever end?!?!?!
:: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::

Re: More knottie vibes

• Options
    edited December 2011

Lynette, wow, i'm so sorry to hear you mom is ill. I will have her in my prayers for a speedy recovery. I don't come on here much, but if you need anything, just send me a message on facebook. I know your sad that she might not be able to make it to the shower and the wedding, put i so much believe in the knottie vibes, its just like the power of prayer. So i will tell my mom to put here in the prayer group. Once again Vibes and prayers are headed your moms way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    wow! I'm so sorry this is happening on top of your wedding stress. I will send major vibes your way and if you need anything please let me know
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Lyn, this sucks
    I promise she will be in my prayers and I will tell my parents to put her in their prayers too.
    Lets hope everything works out and she has a sppedy recovery!
    love you!! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Bravado Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My thoughts and prayers are with you & your mom. xoxox
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, Lynette! I'm saying sooo many prayers for her and will tell my family to do the same!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

first off ::hugs:: ... im sorry to hear about whats going on with your mom... tons and tons of vibes for her!!!!! and I will keep her in my prayers!

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lynn, I can't believe this is happening. I'm so sorry to hear the bad news. Tons of knottie vibes that your mom makes a 100% recovery, and that she can make it to the wedding at the very last. XOXO!
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Om, im so sorry to hear this. I will pray for your mom. I really hope everything turns out fine. With all of our prayers, she might just make it to your wedding. Keep the faith up. XOXO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Omg! I'm so sorry that your mom is going through this! Im praying for her speedy recovery and I pray that she will be able to share your day with you! Like Patty said keep up the faith! xoxo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IM so sorry this is happening to you and her. I will keep you both in my prayers and I wish you both the best!
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    :::HUGS:::...wait, more hugs ::HUGS:::....

<3  you...always thinking about you anyway....now will do some prayers for momma pond!
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh No Lynette! Just the other day she was doing well!! 
    She will be in my prayers hun <3  Tons of knottie vibes too!
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hugs hugs and more hugs!!!

sending you tons of vibes and prayers!!!! She will get better! love you! let me know if you need anything
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lots of prayers, hugs, vibes and anyting else that will help make your mom better and get here in time for your wedding!!! So sorry this is happening!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!! It really means a lot! I'm trying to stay positive for her but it's hard!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, Lynette.  I will keep her in my prayers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lynette you and your family are in my prayers! MAJOR vibes your way!!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of prayers and vibes for your mom that she is well soon! I'm always here if you need anything at all. <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards