Florida-South Florida
Options

Bridezilla Alert! Has anyone read this?

Re: Bridezilla Alert! Has anyone read this?

• Options
    annieoldfieldannieoldfield member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Oops! I think you got the wrong link! But I think I can guess what you meant... The girl that sent the email to her bridesmaids and what she expects of them? Yep, that was ridiculous. I would be like, "Yeeaaah, no, sorry."
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bridezilla-alert-has-anyone-read-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:b8d253f1-0dda-4ad1-8a3e-6c38579f462dPost:75c00054-a8ed-4bc1-860b-b213990913de">Re: Bridezilla Alert! Has anyone read this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oops! I think you got the wrong link! But I think I can guess what you meant... The girl that sent the email to her bridesmaids and what she expects of them? Yep, that was ridiculous. I would be like, "Yeeaaah, no, sorry."
    Posted by annieoldfield[/QUOTE]
    Haha, I did sorry! I was trying to send some links to my friend and got the both of them confused.
    October Siggy! Love the Groom's Expression! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    This is CRAZY!!! I would run if I was asked to be a bridesmaid!
  • Options
    Just plain crazy!  Why would someone want 10 bridesmaids in the first place?
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    I'd run for the hills if she asked me to be BM! This is crazy!

@MissV - I was at a wedding last year and the bride had 14 BMs including 3 MOHs. I thought that was insane...
  • Options
    Too many people to keep track of....plus, as the bride I want to be the one showcased. They would be too much of a distraction from me, LOL!  I didn't have ANY for my first wedding and this time around I'm having 2 junior bridesmaids...my daughter and my step-daughter.  :-)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bridezilla-alert-has-anyone-read-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:b8d253f1-0dda-4ad1-8a3e-6c38579f462dPost:c5615cd3-ea4d-4331-ab55-95616f418d85">Re: Bridezilla Alert! Has anyone read this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Too many people to keep track of....plus, as the bride I want to be the one showcased. They would be too much of a distraction from me, LOL!  I didn't have ANY for my first wedding and this time around I'm having 2 junior bridesmaids...my daughter and my step-daughter.  :-)
    Posted by missv19732000[/QUOTE]
    I wish I had decided to go with that route in not having none. BMs can be a headache in deciding dress and whatever drame comes along with it. I really wanted my mom to be my MOH because she has always been my forever bff but...I wanted her to walk me down the aisle with my dad. I had to pick one over the other so I went her walking me down the aisle.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_bridezilla-alert-has-anyone-read-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:b8d253f1-0dda-4ad1-8a3e-6c38579f462dPost:a2e3d599-72ee-47cd-acaa-16cba2f94f63">Re: Bridezilla Alert! Has anyone read this?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bridezilla Alert! Has anyone read this? : I wish I had decided to go with that route in not having none. BMs can be a headache in deciding dress and whatever drame comes along with it. I really wanted my mom to be my MOH because she has always been my forever bff but...I wanted her to walk me down the aisle with my dad. I had to pick one over the other so I went her walking me down the aisle.
    Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

Your day will be beautiful!!!  I hope you feel better soon!  :-) 
    image 82 Invited
  • Options
    I read this and was laughing out loud. Thankfully none of my friends who I was a BM at weren't demanding. I am only having my MOH and FI will have a BM. Such a relief!!
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards