Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Outside ceramony site?

Hi Everyone! I just got engaged last month, and we're looking into doing an outdoor wedding. Does anyone know of a pretty outside site? We would like to stay somewhat local and stay away from the Cleveland area, surrounding areas would be Berea, North Olmsted, Parma, Middleburg, Strongsvile, Brunswick, would be great!

Thanks in advance!
Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Outside ceramony site?

• Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coe Lake in Berea has a gazebo that is often used for outdoor ceremonies.  Might be worth looking into!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Music Mound in the Berea metroparks would be worth looking into as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lauren1102Lauren1102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@ Starshine, I've looked into the Gazebo in Berea, been there for a wedding and also know a few people that have had weddings there, it is very beautiful, was just trying to find a place that might be different. Have a feeling that We will probably be going that, just thought maybe anyone knew of any where else close by worth looking into!

@JKOhio, Do you where abouts in the Metro Parks that is at? I tried to google it and wasn't able to find any pictures of it?

Thanks ladies for the imput!!

Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Location of Music Mound, according to the Cleveland Metroparks web site:

Features: Picnic tables, grills, parking - no restrooms

Availability: Available on a non-exclusive, shared-use basis only.

Music Mound is located off N. Quarry Lane in Mill Stream Run Reservation, east of Valley Parkway in Berea.

GPS-  Lon -81.85495    Lat 41.36391

It is at Legend #1 on the map. Click on View Map in the middle of this page: http://www.clemetparks.com/visit/index.asp?action=rdetails&reservations_id=1013

I found some e-pics from a random couple who had their pics taken at Music Mound. Maybe it helps?

And, another pic, but you don't get an idea of the ceremony area. Pretty though!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/saraspildener/3985940570/#/photos/saraspildener/3985940570/in/pool-60333561@N00/

If I still lived in that area, I'd go take pics of it for you myself. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! We'll have to try and locate it, think I have an idea where it's at!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When is the wedding???  Coe lake is starting construction mid september.  not sure how long they will take but I tried to use them and they aren't taking anyone starting second week in sept. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, I don't know how far you are willing to travel but Stan Hywett hall is beautiful
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're not getting married until August 2012, hopefully construction will be done by then! We don't wanna travel too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards