Florida-South Florida
Options

Operation Aborted = time for Checks!!!!

So the operation aborted nonsense actually forced me to spend less time on these boards and more time getting actual wedding stuff done lol
Over the last 2 weeks or so:

- Setup registries at BB&B and Crate&Barrel
- Booked our officiant (Rev. V from St Jude Ministries)
- Received our song sample from Master Musicians for a particular song I wanted played/sung for the ceremony; Loved it and therefore received the contract tonight to sign off on (we're booking the guitarist Gyorgi for the ceremony/cocktail - click the link below to see him play, he's amazing)

- Purchased our toasting flutes - I never really loved any of the typical flutes I saw but when we were doing our registry at Crate & Barrel, I came across these and decided they were the Perfect "something different" I had been looking for:

- Made some invite prototypes; finally fell in love with one and am working on them currently (will post pics once I have one fully complete with inserts)

::sigh of relief:: So now I finally feel a little accomplished although have a million more things to do lol

Thanks for letting me share!

Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
RSVP Date: March 23, 2011

Re: Operation Aborted = time for Checks!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards