Florida-South Florida
Options

To-Do Tuesday!

What's on your wedding related (WR) and non-wedding related (NWR) lists for this week???

Re: To-Do Tuesday!

• Options
    WR: Confirm time for first dress fitting, schedule appt with wedding planners to do final run down of reception, order applique for my DIY garters, start seating chart, make goodie bags for the kids for the reception, book honeymoon, make appointment with the church organist, order bridal accessories, help mom get her dress and make sure grandmas have theirs. Most importantly, start writing my wedding vows <3

NWR: Start skin regiment, continue on torturoues diet, workout, laundry, pack up for move.
  • Options
    Wr: order std everything ready just debating the pic Fi loves it I'm not completely sold. Nwr: sign up for GRE clean do lots of laundry!!!!!
  • Options
    WR: get my bridal shower pics. from my BM's and Mom *shower was on Sunday* Laughing By Sunday, prob. start harrassing our stragglers who didn't send their RSVPs...start working on reception song list...fill out and mail our marriage license!

NWR: Allergy shots after work today...input assessments...organize stuff around the house
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options

WR: Buy last part of bridesmaid gifts, purchase the cuff links for FI, Purchase a cake topper (which Mom had broken), get together with the ladies to finish my guestbook for the shower and have Mom iron out final details for the shower (25 more days, holy crap!)

NWR: Move out of my apt (boooo), tie up loose ends for recruitment season, which starts next week. I get my crown done today with my dentist (wish me luck), and then.....

FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL SATURDAY...Woooo-hooooooooo

SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    WR: Continue my dress search

NWR: Try to get better soon. I have been sick the entire weekend, not fun!
    October Siggy! Love the Groom's Expression! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards