Florida-South Florida
Options

Last Post as a Ms!!!

Weeeeeeeeee!! I can't believe it's my turn!! 

I am SO happy I ventured into this board. When I joined TK, I was mostly looking at pictures and articles on the main site, and THEN... I found you girls! I admittedly lurked for a bit and read other posts that were related to questions I had myself.

I've had such great times on this board. Remember my ingrown eyelash? or how about my broken toe that was caused by hopping at work!? lol Yup, only me! Luckily, my clumsy @$$ hasn't gotten hurt before the big day. (jinx! I better be super careful now. lol)

Words can't express how excited I am for this Saturday! And it's crazy how quickly it got here. I took the advice of many knotties before me and did as much as I could, as soon as I could, and the past 2 weeks have been a breeze! I TOTALLY recommend hiring a DOC. If it wasn't for her, I'm sure I would be going nuts right now. lol

Thank you all for always listening. Thank you all for always having great recommendations. Thank you all for always being excited about the tiniest to the biggest checks. Keep this support system going, and keep it full of puppies and rainbows!  ;)

I love that, not only did this board help me create my perfect wedding day from start to finish, but that I've made some new friendships. I love you girls! 

Good luck to all my twins this Saturday!!
Weeeeeeeeee!

Re: Last Post as a Ms!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck! Saturday is my birthday :) I'm so glad so many brides are getting married 3/12/11 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aaaww. LOL yes I remember your ingrown eyelash, lol. I am glad your day is finally here, and I am wishing you the best of luck on your day and in your marriage. Have fun
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Have a fabulous day, can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful wedding day! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats lady!!! Your day is finally here. Enjoy every minute of it. Can't wait to see pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are going to be a beautiful bride. I'm so thankful you came to this board and shared your wonderful ideas. March brides rule and you're going to have so much fun!!!! I will be FB stalking for pictures. Can't wait to see them. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and enjoy your special day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck! Yaaaaay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Happy wedding day! I hope all goes well and don't forget to post pics!!!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Have a wonderful day!!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful wedding day, you have always cracked me up with your clumsy falls, broken toes... etc
    You are going to be a beautiful bride. You have tons of positive energy and vibes your day will be perfect
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! you will have a beautiful wedding, can't wait to see pics :) Enjoy being a MRS!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    post pics asap! congrats!!!
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy for you that your day is FINALLY here! I know you are going to have a beautiful day and I cant wait to see pics. See you on the other side Mrs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congratulations!!!! can't wait to see pictures! how exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ay Marian!!! Felicidades <3 Your day is here!! Have fun ,enjoy your beautiful day..
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    fishinflagirlfishinflagirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck!!!! Congrats!!! Woohoooo.
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marian, my love!!!!!!!!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am for you and how said I am that I'm missing your day!!! I wish I could cut my body in different pieces so I can be at multiple places all in one day! I'm so grateful I met you through here....I know your day will be nothing less than perfect and you will be the most beautiful bride ever! Love you!!!!!!!! <3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow!! Your day is just about here! I hope you have a wonderful wedding day! congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You girls are great!
    Definitely stalk my FB, i'm sure there will be some pics posted by some knotties ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Have an absolutely wonderful wedding!!!!  Can't wait to see pics!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sooo excited for you! You and your wedding will be absolutely beautiful! Have the best time ever! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am OVER THE MOON excited for you!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!! I can't wait to watch you walk down that aisle in all your gorgeousness!!!! Don't worry peeps, I'll post pics on fb!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATSSS!!!!! I'm so excited for you and that it's finally your day! Your wedding will be awesome, can't WAIT to see pics! Have a wonderful time :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!  FB stalker over here.  I can't wait to see how everything will turn out.  Enjoy the day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards