Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Reception Locations

I need a reception location!  I don't wanna spend over 55 a person with everything included.  I want something unique the ceremony is in Garfield hts and my fiancé family is from Medina so somewhere in between there.  Please help 

Re: Reception Locations

• Options
    SarahM2012SarahM2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By 'everything' do you mean tax and tip?  What time are you looking to have this? How many people?
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have under 300 guests, and serve only beer & wine (not liquor), you can get everything for easily under $40/pp at the Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville. Their actual per-plate price is around $32/pp now and they're BYOB. You certainly can serve liquor there, but it will just drive your price up a bit -- I don't know by how much cuz we just had beer/wine (our actual pp worked out to something like $36/pp I think?) at ours. I never priced it w/ the possibility of hard liquor. The BACC only handles one event at a time, has great food, offers some decorations for you to use, has wonderful staff and is generally an excellent value for the money. It's also within 10-15 min drive of a good selection of hotels. It is a hall though. There are other halls that would work for you, too -- Carrie Cerino's in N. Royalton, Birchwood Party Center in Walton Hills, St. MIchael's Woodside in Broadview Hts...

If you're looking for someplace that's not a banquet hall, I can come up with some other ideas depending on how many guests you're expecting... The Cleveland Metroparks Chalet in Strongsville, Mapleside Farm in Brunswick, Skyview Lodge in Brunswick, Spring Mist Farm's Goodyear Barn in Brunswick, Lockkeepers in Valley View, Great Hall at Happy Days visitor center in Peninsula, Hale Farm in Bath.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bauerclbauercl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea I found some where for 45 that doen't include liquor, but does include the tax and tip.  I just wanna know if there is anything better or more unique then a hall.  it is 12/31/11 and it is for 220
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards