Florida-South Florida

WTF Friday!!!

TGIF!!!!! :) Let it out ladies!

Re: WTF Friday!!!

• edited June 2012
    WTF South Florida videographers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have not had a good experience with anyone except for the one vendor who I clicked with until he told me his starting price for video was 5k! My heart sank, lol! WTF!!!!!!!

Gosh, I need a drink! I'll make sure to have one with you ladies tonight :)
  • WTF photographer! It's been nearly a month and I haven't gotten my pictures back from my wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WTF early morning storm.  Loud @$s thunder and lightning kept crashing outside and wouldn't let me sleep and now I got outta bed with a stiff neck Yell
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • In Response to Re:WTF Friday!!!:[QUOTE]WTF South Florida videographers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have not had a good experience with anyone except for the one vendor who I clicked with until he told me his start price for video was 5k! My heart sank, lol! WTF!!!!!!!Gosh, I need a drink! I'll make sure to have one with you ladies tonight : Posted by Mademoiselle D[/QUOTE]

Try Michelle Lawson they offer videography too Carl4252003 used them and I've booked them for my videography just this week!!!
  • WTF WORK!!! It's Friday and I'm tired of sitting here!! I need to be on the beach with a drink in my hand listening to the waves and some reagge before I meet up with my Knotties tonight!!! Come on 5 o'clock!!!!
    image Le Creuset 5qt Oval French Oven in Caribbean Blue Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-77?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:bfe7e8c8-a528-46fb-8121-90bb86140ee5Post:28dfd7fb-93bc-4fba-af1e-88fbef10d838">Re:WTF Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:WTF Friday!!!: Try Michelle Lawson they offer videography too Carl4252003 used them and I've booked them for my videography just this week!!!
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]
    Thanks so much for this info! I didn't know they offered video but I will be contacting them soon.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_wtf-friday-77?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:bfe7e8c8-a528-46fb-8121-90bb86140ee5Post:28dfd7fb-93bc-4fba-af1e-88fbef10d838">Re:WTF Friday!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:WTF Friday!!!: Try Michelle Lawson they offer videography too Carl4252003 used them and I've booked them for my videography just this week!!!

<div>
    </div><div>Ya what she said!! </div><div>
    </div><div>and WTF brother why did you keep me out so late last night! lol ... im exhausted! </div>
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary

<div>Ya what she said</div><div>
    </div><div>WTF THE KNOT for making me report everything 141414634 times</div><div>
    </div><div>WTF Brother ... whyd u keep ur baby sister at the bar so late last night ... shes sleepy! LOL</div>
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards