Florida-South Florida
Options

**michimich810**

Hey i just read your post about the ribbon on you invites. Have you taken one to the post office? Cause I have a ribbon on my invite too, and after thinking about it and trying to tie it, we went with a simpler version. Long story making it shorter i promise. If we had gone with the way we were supposed to tie it it would have cost us another $0.20 in stamps per envelope because it was raised up and wouldnt fit thru the mail sorter.. just a heads up. Might want to check it out.

Re: **michimich810**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Elizabeth. I've thought about it. However, if I leave out the ribbon, it will look awkward. I played and played around with it. I think I'm going to suck it up and pay the .20 extra cents if needed. :( But thank you thank you for the heads up!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well at least make sure to get a second opinion on the $0.20 cause we asked two different mail people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards