Florida-South Florida

venue for a 5k wedding

Hi ladies. My sister just got engaged! She is looking into venues where she can bring in her own cateer. She needs a venue for under 5k in the Broward area. I thought the idea of a park would work, but I would like to give her more options. Any ideas?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: venue for a 5k wedding

• ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the website www.sunny.org/weddings. It's the CVB's site and they have all sorts of venues on there.  GL!
  • LizasapLizasap member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the city of Miramar they have several centers available for rental that you can bring your own caterer. I went to see one that has a huge kitchen and a rollaway bar. That one was $1150 to rent and it includes the tables and chairs for about 125 people. GL
  • edited December 2011
    Lizasap, do you know the name of that place?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LizasapLizasap member
    edited December 2011
    It's called sunset lakes community Ctr their number is 954-602-3340
  • RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Old Davie School in Davie. It's about $1500 for the rental which includes chairs and tables for 200 people. You can have the ceremony and reception there. 
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks RaquelS, I just checked it and it looks very nice. I think she'll def. like it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • DawnPedersenDawnPedersen member
    edited December 2011
    Try the Spanish Monastery in North Miami. Very reasonably priced. I am having my wedding at The Addison in Boca Raton. For about $6500 you can have your wedding and reception there during the off months (june, july, august, sept) and if you do it during the day time. Includes almost everything (minus flowers, music, officiant) check it out and good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards